CIMA’s COVID-19 safety policy
We look forward to welcoming you to the Center for Italian Modern Art (CIMA).
Please note: CIMA will continue to monitor and abide by guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, and New York City for health and safety procedures that inform our operations.
Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask during their visit. CIMA reserves the right to require masks during large gatherings.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
Starting in January 2021, CIMA has made a number of adjustments to ensure that our gallery spaces remain as safe and welcoming as possible during our opening hours. We continue to remain committed to these safety standards and we update our policies following strictly the guidance from governmental authorities and public health officials. Please adhere to the CDC guidance and do not visit CIMA if you or anyone in your party has recently been confirmed to have COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19.
1. We continue to provide constant air filtration in all of our rooms and galleries
2. We continue to offer hand sanitizer through contactless dispensers and new masks, should a visitor require a change.
3. We continue to enforce an enhanced cleaning schedule and procedures.
4. We continue to offer contactless e-tickets for guided tours, open hours, and public events.
5. We continue to limit the capacity of our guided tours, open hours, and public events.
An inherent risk of being exposed to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting CIMA voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, other infectious conditions, and other hazards that may be present in a public space.